Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Pretty Pink

I'm in Orlando gearing up for Stampin' Up!'s Leadership conference!  I'm here with two good friends that I met through SU!  I made them a little gift over the holiday break.  I found these vinyl spa bags on accident after Christmas at HEB of all places.  They were the right price and I thought I might be able to use them.  They aren't as electric pink as they seem in this photo.  I couldn't get a good shot with the true color.   Picture 013

  I used some Chocolate Chip Rub Ons to decorate the bag and metal tag.  All of this is retired, but could easily be substituted with stuff you have in your stash or with current product!  :-)

 

In the bag I included a chipboard calendar, these yummy chocolates, and a bag tag.  The chocolate is in a tin decorated with the new Love You Much Stamp set.  So easy!

Picture 005

 

 

 

 

At each Leadership or Convention, we receive a bag with our stamp set(s) and other goodies.  This year we'll also get the 2009 Spring/Summer Idea Book and Catalog in it!  Thousands of demonstrators with the same bag...oh my....so this is a way to help us tell our bags apart quickly.  :-) 

Picture 008 

 

I got the tags from Oriental trading and decorated them using some of our pretty DSP, on board chipboard coated with craft ink and embossed using iridescent ice embossing powder, and some of our great designer brads!  Here's a closer look at one of them. Picture 010

 

 

This paper is new DSP from the new catty.  It's called Rasberry Tart.  Of course I used a mostly kiwi kiss sheet on two of these...doesn't look very rasberry-ey or tarty!  The middle one uses the soon to be retired Maine Blueberry DSP.  My friend REALLY likes blue!  I hope they like their bags! 

I hope to report back to you later today new and exciting things coming our way!

1 comment:

Lydia Fiedler said...

It's even sassier in real life!!! Glad I didn't peek!!

And - to everyone else, the reason Jane didn't post is because we time traveled back to like 1977 where hotels charged for internet and used DIAL UP!!! WTH?