Sunday, November 30, 2008

Stationary Box

Yesterday was the second round of Gift Camp.  I look forward to this camp every year, although I spend many months worrying if the projects will be as satisfying to everyone as last years, or the year before that, or the year before that... The stationary box was one of the projects this year I included and although it was a bit frustrating at first with some of the scoring and cutting, it was a great project and they turned out so beautiful!  One of my friends requested that I do this project in the gift camp and coincidently I received one in a swap at convention from Donna Henley.  The pattern from the box can be found here.  Here's the sample I made for the class:

P1010020

P1010021

P1010022

P1010023

I think some of the boxes left without being photographed (camera shy at such a young age!), but here are some of the great boxes that were created.  If you need details on supplies, e-mail me and I'll be happy to fill in the gaps.

It's been awhile since the first camp, I think this one is Jeanette's.

P1010303

I think Mary Alice's.

P1010306_edited

Teri's

 P1010312

Nancy's

P1010314_edited

Ashley's

P1010002

Lucinda's

P1010009_edited P1010010

I'll make corrections as my wonderful stampin' friends refresh my memory!  And, I'll post the others if I can get pictures of them.  Aren't they beautiful??!!

No comments: