Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school for my babies. I guess at some point I have to stop calling them babies...2nd and 4th grade probably constitutes as somewhat grown, but I just can't help it!

P1010045_edited

Emma was pretty excited this morning to start 4th grade, Parker was less than thrilled, but I did finally get him to smile for this picture. Fortunately, after the day was over Parker did say that he "likes second grade." Hooray - hope it lasts! Emma thinks this is going to be a "great year!" She so loves school!

Jenice's workshop was yesterday and everyone really liked this card we made. Betty even said it was the most beautiful card she's ever made! Even better - it is so easy! My favorite kind of card, easy and beautiful. Hope you like it too!

P1010055_edited

This uses Eastern Blooms and Heard from the Heart stamp sets...both conveniently 15% off until the end of September. Check out the flyer on the left for more stamps on sale! It also uses Haiku Designer Series Paper which is quite gorgeous! Other supplies: So Saffron, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White cardstock; So Saffron Classic Ink, Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker; Tangerine Tango striped ribbon and Orange Bead Duos! I was inspired by a project we made at convention using beads with this image. I may need to work on my photo taking abilities, it looks a bit blurry to me!

1 comment:

Lydia Fiedler said...

Hey - what the heck with all the cool SU links! I gotta do that!

I am diggin the beads!!