Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hello

Everybody's doing it, and now so am I!! I have succumbed to the peer pressure! Many of my friends have blogs...and so many papercrafters have blogs that are just fantastic. Mine will evolve...so keep your expectations low for now!! With this blog, I hope to keep my stampin' friends more up date on the happenings in the stampin' world and to convert my non stampin' friends into crazy addicted stampers!! Hee, hee! I'm not very technologically savvy, so this will be a huge learning process for me. If you have tips or ideas...or any feedback really...just let me know!

2 comments:

Lydia Fiedler said...

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You complete me!!!

:)

Welcome to the blog world!!!

Linda McClain said...

wooo hooo hooo . . . welcome to blog mania. Hey girl - you're looking pretty technically savy to me. Your site looks super fantastic.