Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pictures??

I'm so not technologically aware and have had to slack on posting because I couldn't figure out how to add a photo with a watermark. Now that I have figured it out (I hope), I'm ready to start posting more regularly!

P3290060

Still not exactly what I had in mind, but it is a start. This card we did a few months ago in Card Club. It uses the stamp sets Enjoy Everything and Tart and Tangy. The chunky glitter on the orange just makes me smile! It totally reminds me of sugar on the fruit slices candy! Yum, yum!! I've chosen this card because it has reappeared in the fantastic Fall-Winter Idea Book and Catalog, along with the Designer Series Paper - Summer Picnic. It is so fun!! So, enjoy my first post with a sample! Here's to many, many more! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this card!! It makes me want to go outside and enjoy the sun!! Of course I would rather enjoy the sun where it isn't 100 degrees out!!