Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Say it with Scallops

Here's another card we made at Jenice's workshop on Sunday.  It uses this year's Ronald McDonald House stamp set - Say it with Scallops.  I just love it because it conveniently coordinates with the new square scallop punch and because it is so fun!  Also, we all received this stamp set free at convention!  And, I really love FREE STAMPS!  I also used All Scallops on this card because, well it also coordinates with Say it with Scallops and the other new scallop punch! 

P1010054_edited

My original design wasn't nearly as fun as this one.  I originally just layered a 1 3/8" Kiwi Kiss square under the scalloped square, but someone punched out a scalloped Kiwi Kiss square and layered it like this...so I just had to copy!  This color combination was inspired by the Urban Garden Designer Series Paper colors: Kiwi Kiss, Baha Blue and Not Quite Navy!

No comments: