Friday, October 10, 2008

I'm Dreaming of a Fall Christmas...

On Sunday I'm having a Christmas Card stamp a stack. Each month we get together and stamp 12 Christmas cards. This helps us get a head start on making our holiday cards and gives us a variety of cards! I hold this class once a month until December. It always seems a bit weird to be thinking about Christmas the first few months I have these classes, but now-a-days the stores encourage me think I'm way behind!! They have all sorts of winter holiday items out sooooo early! Here are two of the cards we made in September.

P1010040_edited

Stamps: Cute and Curly, Seasonal Icons; Ink: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze Classic Ink; Paper: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Whisper White Cardstock, Muirfield Designer Series Paper; Accessories: Curly Label Punch, Small Oval Punch, Pacific Point Double Stitched Ribbon, Chunky Essentials Glitter

P1010042_edited

Stamps: Deer Friends, Canvas; Ink: Real Red; Paper: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White, Brushed Gold Cardstock; Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4 " Circle Punch, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

The first cards uses a layout I often rely on. It is so versatile! The second card is a nearly exact copy of its inspiration which came from a fellow demonstrator! It is just so cute I couldn't change it up!

Let me know if you want to join us on Sunday. Check out my calendar for other Christmas stamp a stacks or other classes I'll be holding the next few months.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Hey - I want to order some of the Santa ones (heehee). I know you aren't selling them per se, but if you were, a friend in Houston would love a set of about 10 and would pay a good price for them . .