Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My new life

Many of you know that my world has been rocked by my children's involvement in gymnastics the last few months. It started innocently enough. I wanted them to participate in something active and start promoting a healthy attitude toward physical activity! So they attended a class at the YMCA once a week. Well now both of them are attend 3 times a week for several hours. They totally love it and we enjoy watching them perform and grow! However, I am mourning the loss of free "Jane" time and the ability to plan my own schedule! Can you say, "completely selfish!!" Hee, hee! Right now all seems to revolve around Emma's competition schedule. Really, it is very fun and I think I may finally be adjusting to all of it. I thought I'd share a picture of Emma from one of her competitions. She is having a blast! Here she is on the beam, her least favorite event!

IMG018_edited

And one of her favorites, the uneven bars:

IMG009_edited

Well, I do have to work on my photographing abilities, but isn't she just beautiful?? :-) She's working hard to overcome some fears and it has just been so inspiring to watch her over the last few months! We're so proud of her efforts!

No comments: