Monday, October 13, 2008

More Christmas

I promise to get back to the upcoming holiday, but I wanted to share the other two cards from September's holiday card stamp a stack.

P1010041_edited

Stamps: Season of Joy, Swirl Wheel; Ink: Handsome Hunter, Kiwi Kiss Classic Ink; Paper: Handsome Hunter, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White Cardstock, Haiku Designer Series Paper; Accessories: Jumbo Wheel Handle, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Rich Regal Brads.

I was so excited to use the Haiku paper on this card. It makes the assortment so versatile. If you want to see other cards I made using Haiku DSP look back here and here! You know I just love it!!!

P1010043_edited

Stamps: Big on Christmas; Ink: Basic Black Classic Pad, Kiwi Kiss Classic Ink Refill; Paper: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White Cardstock, Riding Hood Red Patterns Designer Series Paper; Accessories: Riding Hood Red ribbon, silver brads, blender pen, Zig metallic pen.

I copied this card from one I saw on SCS and was inspired to gather the ribbon from a tip they shared with us at convention. You can only do this with sheer ribbon like the taffeta ribbons from Stampin' Up! You find a vertical fiber and gently pull and gather. It's pretty easy to do once you've actually found the fiber!! Also, did you know that even though the in-colors do not come in a marker, you can create your own marker with a blender pen and classic ink refill? It's so easy and it coordinates!!

1 comment:

Linda McClain said...

Jane, these are Beautiful. I love what you did with the ribbon. Your Cardinal cards are up on my blog. I love them.